In our Engineering Department we plan in cooperation with our customers press extensions, modifications or installations of new or second-hand presses.
The project will be supported and documented by our Engineering Department from the first layout of a possible concept to the point of components.
Beyond that our full know-how flows also into new developments of machines or aggregates which give an unique feature to our customers.
Examples of use:
- Increased performance and extension of size at folders
- Retrofitting to individual drive
- Reduction of web width at newspaper presses
- Former and magazine fold superstructures
- Steel constructions for over-ground installation
- Development of imprinting units
- Ink ducts with motor-driven ink-key control
- Road milling machines
- Impact reactor
Examples can be found here.